Please help support Windsurf Plymouth by choosing to join us as a member. Your membership fee will contribute towards the growth and development of windsurfing locally. There are a choice of five membership options.
Your membership will make you a member of both Torpoint Mosquito Sailing Club and Windsurf Plymouth. This allows you to benefit from the sailing club facilities based on the edge of St Johns Lake, Torpoint. The membership entitles you to great benefits. Including access to safety boat cover at St.Johns lake during our weekly club sessions. Click here to visit the Torpoint Mosquito SC website.
- Support the growth and development of windsurfing in the local area.
- 10% Discount at Reactive Watersports – (Accessories and non sale items only).
- Unlimited use of TMSC
shoreside facilities. Bar / Resturant / WC / Showers.
- Discounted club kit hire and session fees on activities based out of TMSC.
- Access to safety boat cover on our weekly club night for those using there own kit. (Starts Tuesday 2nd April)
- Reduced or free entry for club events.
- Club Affiliation to the RYA
On the purchase of membership you will be sent a Windsurf Plymouth and Torpoint Mosquito Sailing Club membership card. Please download and complete a membership form this is used to capture details the online payment system cannot, you will need to sign this by hand. You can either scan it and return to email@example.com or sent it by post to;
4 Mulberry Road
Youth membership to Windsurf Plymouth for those who are already youth members with TMSC. Available to anyone under the age of 18 when applying for membership. Valid for anyone still in full time education.